Thursday, February 17, 2011

Together

It has been several years since I created a new blog. Just this past week as Charley and I talked about all the poems and messages I have written over the years, he mentioned why not create a new blog just for your poems and messages. We already have two blogs. One shares what the Lord is doing in our lives on a daily basis through the ministry and the other one shares all that the Lord has spoken to us over the years. This new one will share about the special gifts of poems and encouraging words Father has also given me since I was a teen. If it sounds like a lot of writing you are so right but what special blessings these poems and messages have been for living life to its fullest under the blessing and covering of the Lord Jesus. So sit back and enjoy some tidbits of Father's life flow into me, His precious daughter.

Every minute of every day,
I am with You, You are with me.
I cannot go to the right or left,
That I am not with You and You are not with me.
Your hand holds me tight,
My hand holds even tighter.
Your love fills my heart,
My love for You fills my life.
You have given all for me,
I give it all to You, Blessed Jesus.

Karen (1/14/94)

No comments:

Post a Comment